For car buyers, one of the biggest advantages of the Internet
is the ability to get price quotes on new cars, eliminating the need for long (and usually expensive) haggling.
Prior to the availability of such price quoting services, a buyer either had to spend time running from dealer
to dealer trying to get a price, or, worse yet, needed to spend hours in the negotiating process.
The price quote services come in all flavors and have different ways of operating. Some examples:
A quick and easy resource for both pricing and financing quotes..
- Simply fill out our New Car Quote form and they will locate an accredited
financial institution or local participating auto dealer in your area.
- Their accredited dealers will email you with competitive bids. It's
an easy, no-hassle way to shop for a car.
CarsDirect has a different business model in that you will
be getting a price quote upfront, and if it is acceptable, you can purchase the car directly from them, rather
than having to visit a dealership to finalize the request.
- Compare and select the vehicle you want (they have extensive
tools for doing this).
- See the Suggested Retail and Invoice prices along with
the pre-negotiated CarsDirect price.
- Order the vehicle at the price quoted.
CarsDirect quote request
- Once you specify your car, you'll see the pricing up front,
instantly and immediately, without even having to contact the dealer.
- The pricing you see will be true pricing, with any "hidden
charges" built in right up front.
- You’ll get the benefit of instant, multiple competing
quotes without having to drive all around town, make 20 phone calls, or submit leads through 10 different buying
services. You’ll save hours of time.
- You’ll get to choose your own dealer, not have one chosen
- You’ll get to consider their dealer quality ratings when
deciding where to send your business.